49 Gwithian Towans
DIRECTIONS TO PLEASANS FROM THE HAYLE ROUNDABOUT
- Follow the A30 to the Hayle roundabout and take the 4th exit off.
- At the mini-roundabout take the 3rd exit to Portreath, Upton Towans and Gwithian.
- Follow the road up a long, winding hill past St Ives Bay Holiday Park, houses on the left and Atlantic Coast Caravan Park.
- Turn left into Gwithian Towans, you should be able to see the sea!
- Follow the road down towards the cliffs.
- Pass the car park on your left.
- Turn right after emergency access sign.
- Follow track with hedge on left and chalets on right to the top of the field, ignoring right forks.
- When track swings to right, Pleasans, No: 49 and painted cream, can be seen with a rope fence.
- There is parking for one car outside the roped area.
- The rope and centre post can be removed to allow guests extra space for parking on grassed area.